The Quarry Farm Nature Preserve and Conservation Farm is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 nonprofit public charity. Your tax-deductible donations:
• make it possible for the sanctuary animals, many of whom began their lives in fear and neglect, to reside here in peace with proper shelter.
• provide species-specific food and bedding for sanctuary farm animals and fostered wildlife.
• maintain the nature preserve trails and control invasive plant species on the preserve and in the Red Fox Cabin gardens.
• help us to provide quality educational programming in science, the arts, Ohio history and critical thinking.
• contribute to the development and installation of interpretive signage.